Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man stabbed on arranmore

Options
  • 03-10-2009 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

just after hearing this now, young man singled out on entering pub, man in his 30's arrested and in garda custody, victim has died in letterkenny general.

never thought i would hear of such thing happening

:eek:

from rte

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

irish-stew wrote: »
    just after hearing this now, young man singled out on entering pub, man in his 30's arrested and in garda custody, victim has died in letterkenny general.

never thought i would hear of such thing happening

:eek:

from rte

The guy arrested was 39 young guy that died was 19 he was glassed in the neck both locals as far as I know
    Senseless waste of a young life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The guy arrested was 39 young guy that died was 19 he was glassed in the neck both locals as far as I know
    Senseless waste of a young life :(

heard something similar on today fm, must have been some kind of quaral or dispute between the two

:confused:

heard something similar on today fm, must have been some kind of quaral or dispute between the two

:confused:

I know the brother of the guy that died he is my son's girlfriend's sisters boyfriend Whew thats complicated the family are shattered naturally.
    I fear there could be reprisals out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

must have been some kind of quaral or dispute between the two

No sh1t sherlock, I thought it was just a hug that went badly wrong!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I know the brother of the guy that died he is my son's girlfriend's sisters boyfriend Whew thats complicated the family are shattered naturally.
    I fear there could be reprisals out there

if thats the case, prehaps less said on the subject on an internet forum the better

• Advertisement

if thats the case, prehaps less said on the subject on an internet forum the better

Yep I think it should be left alone

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

When people are named in the media then we can consider a discussion but Im locking this for the time being.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement