Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MPRC , very good service

• 03-10-2009 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Had a few issues with my C905 and after contacting SE ,the told me to send the phone to http://www.mprc.ie in Sandyford ,

Sent the phone off in std post on tuesday and had it delivered back to me by courier on friday morning with a new screen,new speaker and key pad fitted and all under warranty and the phone is working perfect again .

First time dealing with them and was happy with the quick turn around
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Nice one. I hope I am as fortunate with fonemenders. Posted my faulty C905 to them last Monday. Hopefully I won't be charged! I need a new "C" and hash button.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'll never go near them again. Sent in a 5800 for a small problem and they sent it back as BER- liquid damage, which has since been proved wrong. Absolute w**kers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

whiterebel wrote: »
    I'll never go near them again. Sent in a 5800 for a small problem and they sent it back as BER- liquid damage, which has since been proved wrong. Absolute w**kers.

Which crowd? MPRC or fonemenders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

i've had a bad experience with phonemenders too. Going in to MPRC tomorrow to see if anything can be done with my C905, Joe GT can you tell me what was wrong with your C905? Mine the earpiece is gone, couldnt hear incoming calls!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

gebbel wrote: »
    Which crowd? MPRC or fonemenders?

Fonemenders: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055672988.

I have a few poor dealings with mprc, phone goes in and nothing fixed, or fixed and brakes within a very short time. What talking about fonemenders should mention with branch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

i had a problem with the screen going blank at times , so they fitted a new screen , new key pad and a new speaker , all covered under warranty

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Davy wrote: »
    Fonemenders: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055672988.

I have a few poor dealings with mprc, phone goes in and nothing fixed, or fixed and brakes within a very short time. What talking about fonemenders should mention with branch

Thanks, Davy. Fonemenders were Patrick's Quay, Cork.

Advertisement