Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Mr. Ganley

Options
  • 03-10-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

Could you kindly piss off now please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭poncho000

ha....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Sam Vimes wrote: »

Hear hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Aidan1

Hey, that's not fair!

I've been looking forward to posting exactly that message for over 18 months, and I'm beaten to it by a few minutes.

:p

To be fair, I think the only question is whether Mr Ganley will run as an independant or as Libertas in the next GE. But for now, time to celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭getcover

and for good this time, we don't need anymore "changes of mind"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Aidan1 wrote: »
    Hey, that's not fair!

I've been looking forward to posting exactly that message for over 18 months, and I'm beaten to it by a few minutes.

<evil laugh>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

And take Nigel Farage with you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭getonyourboots

Only for him providing some intelligent debate on the issue no one would. Just a pity the Irish people didn't listen to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Might send Nig a thank you email for all his hard work for the yes campaign in te run up to the vote.

Only for him providing some intelligent debate on the issue no one would. Just a pity the Irish people didn't listen to him.

What's a pity is that you still don't realise that everything he said was a lie to further his own agenda. This isn't my opinion, the man was lying. The most blatant one I saw was that a no vote keeps our commissioner and a yes vote doesn't. Even the most basic knowledge of the issues would show that's not true. He was depending on the people not having that basic knowledge as he was last time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Is this part of wanting to silence people you don't agree with?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭USE

Meet me at the bar. You deserve a pint of beer for that :D
    One here also ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

What's a pity is that you still don't realise that everything he said was a lie to further his own agenda

Yes for jobs.....where are these jobs that are promised?

Nothing in the treaty that a yes vote brings jobs.

Yes won by scare tactics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

And don't let the door hit you in the ass, Mr.Ganley, we don't want to give you a "reason" to re-enter the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Actually Declan Ganly gave a very magnanimous message of congratulations to Taoiseach Brian Cowen.Same could not be said about the UKIP representive.

Declan Ganly also added that He is 'leaving'the political scene AGAIN;)

He declared his respect to the electorate by saying:

"The people have spoken!"The Bastards!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

He's best off aiming a little lower and closer to his roots. When's the next church roof committee election in Watford?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

The man is the only person who stood up to the "elite"...he offered biffo the chance to debate but the leader of our country wouldn't!let's hope ye all get yere job's back because that is what we have just voted for isn't it?!More of a chance of ganley being elected Eu President than Lisbon bringing in 1 job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭getonyourboots

Ah yes, Greedy Paddy voting with his pocket again. The irony is this treaty wont create a single job or in any way lead to economic recovery.

Min wrote: »

Nothing in the treaty calls for a general election if it's rejected either and yet people voted no for that reason. Everyone who knows anything about the economy agrees that a yes vote will help the economy. The only people that can't see that it will help are those who don't want the treaty to pass for some other reason, ie those who are biased against seeing it

The man is the only person who stood up to the "elite"...he offered biffo the chance to debate but the leader of our country wouldn't!let's hope ye all get yere job's back because that is what we have just voted for isn't it?!More of a chance of ganley being elected Eu President than Lisbon bringing in 1 job.

He lied and lied and lied and lied and lied. The man is a snake and I hope to never hear his name again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Ah yes, Greedy Paddy voting with his pocket again. The irony is this treaty wont create a single job or in any way lead to economic recovery.

Somebody has to take the posters down

Job #1

So your wrong there boss;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Min wrote: »

And Lisbon 1-abortion, conscription ect wasn't scare tactics?

I never saw jobs promised, anywhere. Even if they were its a tad optimistic for them to be created before the offical result is ratified.

I'm sick of hearing no people saying about these 'Yes to jobs' posters. Only an idiot would think that Lisbon directly created jobs. But a 'no' to Europe would have harmed jobs. 'Yes to job' is in the context of an overall 'Yes to the EU' which has created jobs in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Why does the leader of the country have to debate with every loudmouth with deep pockets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭fictionaire

In fairness, don't you think he made this dramatic production all the more interesting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

The only way is up now boys, Lisbon is out of the way so lets get down to the real business at hand..

Getting rid of FF and greens (yellow more like it) and getting this economy back on track....

We have a great country with great people so it shouldnt be to hard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

dloob wrote: »
    Why does the leader of the country have to debate with every loudmouth with deep pockets?
    Because if this treaty is as vital to our recovery as cowen and the others liars stated then he should go on air and rip gannley to shred's...might have been the other way round if it happened doh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Goodbye

Good Riddance

All you did was waste time and money. You're not a politician, now f*ck off.

Regards,
    Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If he is going to piss off, could he please take the other politicians with him? I'm sick of all of them, not just one of them.

Yeah what was it again

"Irish Democracy 1916 - 2009"
    "European Democracy 1945 - 2009"
    "The only job it will save is his"

Intellegent debate getting to the heart of the issues in the treaty there all right.

Wouldn't you be more worried about the forced abortions and euthansia starting on monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

dloob wrote: »
    its called freedom of speech?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement