Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for aux in cable in bricks and mortor

• 03-10-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Just as it says anywhere can get a cable to plug my mp3 player to the aux in on the car stereo... looking to pick up today in bricks and mortor in dublin... cheaper the better i suppose

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

maplin halfords etc. you looking for the headphone plug one end and red and white pulgs the other ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

maplin halfords etc. you looking for the headphone plug one end and red and white pulgs the other ya?

no the head phone on both ends... went into halfords and they are charging €20 for this simple crappy cable... suppose will get online as dont need it in that mich of a hurry i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Check your nearest Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

mite have one in your home already. i robbed one off our pc at home. was used from the monitor to the tower for the microphone which we never used. also got them with a telly before or stereos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

I got one in Pete's on Parnell St, was about 8er if I recall!

• Advertisement
Advertisement