Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pencil

Options
  • 03-10-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

im voteing all my life and this is the first time ive used a PENCIL ,how and why ,secondly everyone i know said they are voteing NO ,my own opinion i smell a rat???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

cider1 wrote: »
    im voteing all my life and this is the first time ive used a PENCIL ,secondly everyone i know said they are voteing NO ,my own opinion i smell a rat???

How
    risible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

im voteing all my life and this is the first time ive used a PENCIL ,how and why ,secondly everyone i know said they are voteing NO ,my own opinion i smell a rat???

Why didn't you bring a biro with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This should go in the Conspiracy Theory forum.....every time I've voted it's been with a pencil....although earlier on the news reports I did see the counters furiously erasing No votes and writing in Yes votes on the ballot papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

Euro_Kraut wrote: »

he was drunk on cider ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Maybe your voting station was too cheap for pens.

VOTE YES FOR PENS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

You'd have been voting all your life...

... if you were actually over eighteen. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cider1

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    you wont be so smart in a few years when the turks and the bulgarians flood here and they will have your job and will work for half pay .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

im voteing all my life and this is the first time ive used a PENCIL ,how and why ,

Funny, I have never used anything but a pencil :confused:
    secondly everyone i know said they are voteing NO ,my own opinion i smell a rat???

You only know 40% of the population :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

I've always used a pencil and everbody I know said they were voting yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

you wont be so smart in a few years when the turks and the bulgarians flood here and they will have your job and will work for half pay .

Yeah yeah...they'll take your job as a troll too and probably do a better job:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

:pac: It takes all sorts I suppose. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic at the same time.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

That sounds like a bit of craic actually. Although Bulgaria are already members of the EU and Turkish membership is years off and unrelated to the Lisbon vote in any case.

So tell me why didn't you bring a biro if you were so worried? Did you go to the count center to see how the vote was conducted?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Many count centres use pencils - certainly the one I vote at has used them for at least 20 years.

This is a very sad thread.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement