Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This time of year again... Grant Talk

• 03-10-2009 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

does anyone know when they are getting their first grant cheque of the year? Was it at the start of october or the end of it last year, cant really remember?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

no grant for you.... you'll only drink it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

does anyone know when they are getting their first grant cheque of the year? Was it at the start of october or the end of it last year, cant really remember?
    Thanks!

Depends on your county council, check with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

call your local vec, theres usually a recored message to say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

The TLT Maintenance Grant for 1st, 2nd and 3rd years gets started on the 30th of October. If you want to find out the rest of the payment dates go to the grants / admissions office and take one of the orange sheets on the bottom left of the left wall when you go in.

I don't think I can be any more concise :D Hope that's the grant you're getting because I haven't a clue about the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭YoungPayters

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Depends on your county council, check with them
    cheers, was thinking as much, but since im a lazy ****er can anyone tell when the south tipp vec are handing them out then, haha!

• Advertisement
Advertisement