Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log into European Union forum?

Options
  • 03-10-2009 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭

I am unable to log into the European Union forum. Any reason for this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You had a ban set for that forum before the new moderator utilities were brought in. Which means it's at least a year or two ago and I can't easily find the rationale behind it. At the time bans didn't lift automatically so it could well have been a temporary ban that wasn't lifted.

So I've lifted it. Be good, be nice, whatever it might have been, don't do it again:) Welcome back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Thank you.

I don't remember ever receiving a ban/infraction from the EU forum before. I have 4 infractions listed on my profile, but none of them were received in the politics or European Union forums and all infractions all long expired now. Maybe the yes side didn't want me posting in the run up to Lisbon... :confused::D

Thanks for your help anyway.

Advertisement