Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patmar Reunion, April 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Stammering

I recently attended the Patrick Kelly Stammering course. The course is based on the PATMAR course which was ran by HSE but due to reduced funding it is now being run by Patrick Kelly and a few others on a private non profit basis. I would definitily recommend people attend as it really helped me. Website is below.

http://www.patrickkellystammering.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

We had a really good day on Saturday afternoon and night with 12 people (including myself) turning up for the 2nd Patmar Reunion organised solely by past attendees of The Patmar Programme.
    The craic was mighty in The Sligo Park Hotel...good to see a few faces I hadn't seen for 2 years since the last reunion!
    Everyone seems to be getting on grand...and it was a great environment to get a fair bit of practice in on the speaking tools we learnt on the course years ago!!!
    The day was wrapped up at half one in the hotel bar! A good night's sleep had by all I'm sure!!! :D
    Here's to the next reunion in April 2011!!! :p

Advertisement