Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly girls

Options
  • 03-10-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Ok

So I have annoyed my girlfriend (You don't need to know) and I need to take her out. Does anyone have a good suggestion on where to take her or something we could do ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

What does she like to do?
    Where does she like to go?
    What is her favourate type restruant to eat out in?
    She's your girl firend surely you should know these things?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The International Comedy Club, on Wicklow Street. Always a great night. Just make sure to get there early for seats as it gets packed pretty quickly.
    http://www.theinternationalcomedyclub.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Entec

Ok

So I have annoyed my girlfriend (You don't need to know) and I need to take her out. Does anyone have a good suggestion on where to take her or something we could do ?

do u have to take her out every time you annoy her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Comedy club is a great suggestion. Nothing like a good oul laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

If she likes the theatre, and you hate the theatre and she knows this, take her to the theatre...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Lap dancing club

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Larianne wrote: »
    The International Comedy Club, on Wicklow Street. Always a great night. Just make sure to get there early for seats as it gets packed pretty quickly.
    http://www.theinternationalcomedyclub.com/

but keep away from the loos in there, they are absolutely awful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Yeah, dump her OP. As you obviously resorting to asking this on a message board proves that you're not really sure what either of you have in common and/or enjoy together.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Take her shopping and buy her some expensive perfume/heels/clothes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Bring her for lunch to the pigs ear for a treat. www.thepigsear.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

lightening wrote: »
    Bring her for lunch to the pigs ear for a treat. www.thepigsear.ie

Then buy her a silk purse...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

WindSock wrote: »
    Then buy her a silk purse...

Which is full of bacon

Advertisement