Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballinasloe Horse Fair

Options
  • 03-10-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Have to work in Ballinasloe tonight and all i keep hearing is the place is a no go zone during the horse fair, dodgy characters etc.

Is it really that bad? how safes a car there for example? is it really as rough as i'm being warned about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

It depends. A load of knackers come into the town.

Where abouts are you working and where are you planning on parking your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

Working in east nightclub, they have a car park at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

paulhannon wrote: »
    Working in east nightclub, they have a car park at the back.
    I haven't been in the Carlton Shearwater Hotel in about 2-3 weeks but if it is still free parking I would park there in the underground parking instead (they may have something in place for the fair to stop people parking there though). They are bound to have some sort of security in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

I will look into that so, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Rent out a Transit for the week, they won't steal from their own at knackerfest 2009.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

cson infracted for that gem

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

How did the night go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭airhorn

Shanley wrote: »
    How did the night go?

No sign of him replying, he must of ran off with one of the knacker women :D

Wait untill he Wards get him :eek:

Advertisement