Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermaltake level 10 case only $700

Options
  • 03-10-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

http://www.ttlevel10.com/

Have to admit I really like the look of this case but from a cooling and cost point of view its insane :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

Nice title Venom...its only $700 lol

Its not alot if you say it quickly :p .I agree with ya,looks amazing but i'd say the cooling is horrible

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I'd be tempted if it were "only $70" :P

I would have said $170... but... that ad... most unfitting music EVAR lol.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Lots of videos on youtube of some press conference with PR tools spouting of crap like what innovation....what leadership ....and especially what gaming technology!

Its a ****ing computer case and not a particularly well designed one considering its aimed at the enthusiast market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Venom wrote: »
    Its a ****ing computer case and not a particularly well designed one considering its aimed at the enthusiast market.

I have to say I really like the design. It's the type of thing I'd have no problem putting in a living room, whereas most existing enthusiast cases are the type of thing I'd prefer to hide behind a cabinet.

I have to say I really like the design. It's the type of thing I'd have no problem putting in a living room, whereas most existing enthusiast cases are the type of thing I'd prefer to hide behind a cabinet.

By bad design I mean air flow wise and not the look of the case which is pretty cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

By bad design I mean air flow wise and not the look of the case which is pretty cool.

Is bad from an airflow point of view? well that manages to undermine everything about the damn thing then. Ah well... €700 was a wee bit much to begin with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Bargain, bargain I tell you. At that price I'm surprised not to see an apple sticker on it. :)

Bargain, bargain I tell you. At that price I'm surprised not to see an apple sticker on it. :)

Give applle time to roll out the next gen mac :)

Give applle time to roll out the next gen mac :)

So it'll be designed by BMW too? And be a pile of overpriced, underperforming badge-snob toss like everything else they've ever designed? :P

First their turbos, now their computer cases. What is it about BMW and Airflow Fail? :D

Solitaire wrote: »
    So it'll be designed by BMW too? And be a pile of overpriced, underperforming badge-snob toss like everything else they've ever designed? :P

First their turbos, now their computer cases. What is it about BMW and Airflow Fail? :D

I think its more that they couldn't just design the case to look cool but have to come up with bull**** reasons for the design like car engines and skyscrapers.

• Advertisement

"Asymmetrical Balance"

Is that an oxymoron? :P

That website has me in tears... of laughter! Utter tripe, tons of silly diagrams and incoherent drivel and the Engrish... If there was a way to advertise a case, this isn't it.

Why on earth is it so freakin' expensive?! It can't sell for that?! Is that just because of BMW's consultancy fee? Or the "naked carbon fibre effect"...

Who's idea was that anyway BMW? It's not yours... Where did you steal it from? Not one of your cars then? But who... you couldn't have nicked the idea from... Pagani?! roflmao.gif

The level 10 site is bad for you should check out the press conference on youtube for some serious ****ehawks talking it up. The CEO of AMD even tries to get in on the action and comes across are a total fool with his retarded comments.

Advertisement