Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need someone to erect snooker table

• 03-10-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I have recently purchased a full size 12x6 Snooker Table and was wonrering if anyone knows anyone in the Cork area who undertakes this kind of work?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

From the links thread you could try EJ Rileys or Ger Dunphy Entertainment.

IIRC they do nationwide work, if not I'd say they could put you on to someone in the Cork/Munster area. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Erect.. *snigger*

You need to contact Ger Kearney of Long Billiards, he'll have it all set up and clothed for you in a matter of hours, he did my snooker table 7 years ago and it's still in mint condition and couldn't fault any of his work. His number is 021-4870255 and tell him Dave Cremin sent you :) Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ryanah

Thank you dave 147 for the info. I have been in touch with Ger Kearney and he and his men put up the table for me before Christmas. Brilliant job, and quite inexpensive as well.
    Thanks again
    Ryanah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

I think we should all head over and inspect the work in person...I'll bring my cue and a few cans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Gingy wrote: »
    I think we should all head over and inspect the work in person...I'll bring my cue and a few cans!

I like the way you think :D:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement