Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare barrels?

Options
  • 03-10-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good place to get a spare barrel for a Remington 870 express, 12g? Mine came with a 28 inch ribbed, was looking for something a little shorter, preferably a 24inch; obviously must have a remchoke system

Most competitive prices appreciated as always ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Try Landers in Tralee.They are a Remmy dealer.Nake sure it is a Mossberg barrel.:)Mossberg was/is producing shotgun barrels for Remington...
    dunno if the 24in barrel has the Rem choke system...Cos I was thinking of getting mine back bored and getting the rem choke put in mine.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement