Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Databases and journals access outside UCD?

Options
  • 03-10-2009 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭

Are the databases and journals not accessible outside UCD now???/:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Seem to be having problems here at the moment and although I've finished in UCD, it's still been working for me a few weeks ago at least

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Could this be a budget cut? Or just tightening the parameters of accessability?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Haven't a clue, I just get to the "Connect to the Native interface" page and it freezes there?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I just tried a few things, and get the same. There seems to be a problem with the library outbound proxy server eproxy.ucd.ie not responding. It was working fine a couple of days ago, I doubt it's a permanent problem - just try again tomorrow.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rachc

Thought this was just me yesterday! Tried again just now and it's still not working.

• Advertisement
Advertisement