Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people not being banned

Options
  • 03-10-2009 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

why are people i report for calling taxi drivers **** pricks stupid and much more not been banned but when a taxi driver defends himself he gets banned?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

39 views no reply. nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Can you include a link?

It's a very general question without it. It's entirely possible that in the first case people are speaking generally while in the second case there's an insult against a specific boards user. This might be prohibited by the forum charter.

But without a link that's only a bad theory. So pop in a link (or more if appropriate) and I'll have a look.

Incidentally any boards member can view this but broadly speaking, only you and admins will be replying to it so that's probably why there are multiple views with this being the first reply from someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Reported post 1

Reported post 2

Reported post 3

Reported post 4

Reported post 5

Reported post 6

Reported post 7

Reported post 8

Reported post 9

Reported post 10

Reported post 11

Reported post 12

Reported post 13

Seriously, i don't think any of those posts were directed at you personally, rather at taxi drivers in general.

Naturally peoples backs are up over the inconvenience caused by the taxi drivers protest and they are venting their anger towards that.

Again I don't see where it was directed at you personally.

I'm a taxi driver so there directed at me I was told 2 weeks ago by java after he banned me for what I said around them lines to someone else that there abusing taxi drivers and boards take the stance of banning them. I'll find the pm

Here's one pm

The difference is that you insulted a specific and identifiable person who is a poster on Boards. But they only insulted an unnamed and unidentifiable taxi driver who is not a poster as far as we know. That's as far as the abuse rule covers I'm afraid.

I was insulted numerous times called stupid and other things in them reports above.

• Advertisement

Personal abuse directed at me

Joe the Santa 16:21 02-10-2009
    Originally Posted by blahblah06:
    Oh ye like lots of people are employing. im sick of people saying get a new job, we would if we could. jesus
    it's not our fault that you aren't educated enough to get a job in another industry. Why should we be supporting your industry when very few industries are supported by the goverment.

Truthfully may people industries die or change however they have the cop on to do evening courses or get training to do something else. Just cause you are too lazy to do this shouldn't mean you try and bring the country to a stand still

I'm a taxi driver he used plural so abuse of every taxi driver including myself

SV 11:51 02-10-2009
    Originally Posted by misstierney:
    There are a handful of decent taxi drivers.. but many are wankstains. My friend was quite drunk one night, got a taxi in from town alone and sat in the front seat-and the dirty bastard groped her! She did nothing about it, the eejet, but how dare he! He was foreign by the way.
    Yeah I heard of this taxi driver who went around murdering people and keeping their chopped up bodies in the boot of his car..

BASTÁRD TAXI DRIVERS!
    [Report!]

blahblah06 16:54 02-10-2009
    Originally Posted by Fuhrer:
    That shes a blithering idiot, that much is obvious.

Oh wait, im sorry, did I imply you were stupid?

Sorry about that.
    fuhrer its true about the suicides. now just drop it with the stupid comments
    [Edit]
    [Report!]

ok guys care to explain this pm i just got?? ive been warned for saying part time drivers are scum yet people calling cab drivers **** and bastards are not warned??
    willl i get a reply

Dear blahblah06,

You have received an infraction at boards.ie.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    Pleas don't tell people "get a life" or that "XYZ are scum"

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62391685

Quote:
    I've said from the start full time drivers i've no problem with it's Part time taxi drivers are scum. Every full time cab driver would agree with that and that's the end of it. I've wasted enough time on this thread.

Bitching over questions with children over 37 pages is crazy. Looking forward to the outcome of the talks.

Me get banned? Doubt it considering taxi men have been called every name under the sun on this thread.

Good night. Oh and get a life

All the best,
    boards.ie

any chance in follow up?

• Advertisement

hello lo lo

Advertisement