Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discover Tullamore Day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye i never knew about this till sunday morning when the raido said it . guess it wasnt that successfull considering everyone i talked to didnt know anything about it

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

what was this discover tullamore day?? Didn't hear much about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

offaly1 wrote: »
    what was this discover tullamore day?? Didn't hear much about it...

There was a bit in the tribune about it. I didn hear anythin until the sunday. That was only because the brother was going in. Anyone know what the idea of it is? Is it just a fun day or is it every year?

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭medoc

Dusty87 wrote: »
    There was a bit in the tribune about it. I didn hear anythin until the sunday. That was only because the brother was going in. Anyone know what the idea of it is? Is it just a fun day or is it every year?

posting via mobile and it appears to work. Ha Boss.

It is hoped to be a yearly event. Its true dat a lot of people didn't know about it but it was fairly successful. Maybe next year more should be made about it before the event.

Advertisement