Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plumber and gas fire service type person

Options
  • 04-10-2009 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, can anyone rec a good local plumber? I want to get a pump fitted to my shower cus it's beyond crap right now and needs power!!! :D also want to ask about getting an outside tape fitted.

Also need to get my gas fire looked at as it's spewing black smoke when I turn it on which I'm pretty sure is not good. I checked with board gas but they were no help, just told me I should get someone to look at it :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Grogan burners in danesfort do repairs and servicing on gas fires. www.groganburners.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

i use bergin boiler services in town. he did my fireplace too and was very good. 0567708887 is his no.

Advertisement