Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intl Delivery in Cork

Options
  • 04-10-2009 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

I need to get a price for posting a large part for a car to Scotland and am just trying to figure the best way to do it. Would there be depots or whatever in or around Cork City that I could bring it to? Do they vary much in price? I'm assuming I cant bring it to just the local post office!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

http://postage.anpost.ie/

The large independent carriers used to be pretty crap at online pricing, but it's worth googling UPS and DHL for a look-see anyway. If it's very big, you'd be better off looking for a smaller independent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

sent a gearbox to england years ago with UPS i think. twas pretty expensive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

For something like a gearbox or engine you're definitely better off with an independent trucker who does the route regularly.

Advertisement