Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers. Karma (Dublin), 30th of Oct *Poll added*

• 04-10-2009 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭

Good morning good people of Boards!
    I have noticed that there hasnt been any mention of a halloween beers on AH, then again I havent been online in quite sometime due to my psycho ex smashing up my laptop & blaming boards on our 7 year relationship breaking down(of course the fact him being a p*ick had nothing to do with it)
    So I am just gonna suggest if anyone fancies getting a bit merry & discussing the evils of the opposite sex around halloween time(or not discussing the evils of the opposite sex & just getting extremely hammered)...Im up for it :D

Who's going to the AH beers on the 30th? 57 votes

Yes, I'd love to go.
    0%
    No, I hate you guys.
    36%
    gurramokChucky the treeAgent SmithTar.AldarionWibbsWillThe MasterRoss_MahonBaconZombiethee glitzpikachucheeksRun_to_da_hillssugarmanK4tProfessey ChinGloomtheowennameproblemSharlovesjohnparker kent 21 votes
    Maybe baby.
    63%
    DocTurd FergusonHail 2 Da Chimpblahblah06Kiera4zn76tysfajdxpValmontJohn Masonphasersdr.bollockoarybvtcw0eolkfAnonoBoytallaght01Niall558Borneo FnctnartanevillaClare Bearcallaway92RxQueenwudangclan 36 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Maybe baby.
    BEERS
    +1

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

do we get to dress up ? (Costumes)

have a costume I got for last year (A Knight to Remember) ... but never wore it.

So I'm in unless work gets in the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Possibly halloween night itself wouldnt be the best idea due to some of us being parents & having to go trick or treating with our littles ones(then nicking the nice things:p)& the fact some people have super hot social lives & prob have tonnes of invites.

unlike sad ol' me who is suggesting this cause I have nothing on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Maddison wrote: »
    blaming boards on our 7 year relationship breaking down

When he said this you should have said "link or GTFO". ;)

Stick up a Poll for beers, sounds like a great idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I like beer and I like boards. Maybe beer will make me like boards a whole lot more and then when more beer is consumed, boards might let me take her home.

And then in the morning the uncomfortable silence will be deafening apart from the typing from my laptop sending everybody I touched inappropriately a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Well I'd love to come but will be in Abu-Dhabi, but am home on this wednesday and will be heading into Dublin city for a few if any one from here would like to head for some random "its the 7th of October beers! " Other than that enjoy halloween this year I'm going as Indiana Jones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

No, I hate you guys.
    Why not crash the Nocs beers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No, I hate you guys.
    yeah was about to say the noc forum decided to organise the halloween beers this time. There seems to be a guest of honour list too o.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Maybe baby.
    My costume will change at the night progesses.
    I intend to start the night dressed as a sober old fart trying to recapture my youth and oggeling girls. I'll end the night dressed as a sozzled old fart, trying to recaptu...:o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No, I hate you guys.
    OldGoat wrote: »
    I intend to start the night dressed as a sober old fart trying to recapture my youth and oggeling girls. I'll end the night dressed as a sozzled old fart, trying to recaptu...:o

snap!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

No, I hate you guys.
    I'll go in the suit i got for my birthday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No, I hate you guys.
    Definitely sounds like fun :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

No, I hate you guys.
    I might be able to get to this.Up to dublin again.jaysus you people are hard work :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

But ever so worth it in the end haha!:D

I'll go in the suit i got for my birthday....

But you did that last year! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

how about function room + food? just food for thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭Rondolfus

You people are crazy. A bunch of people off an internet forum site meeting each other for beers??? Your halloween timing is apt because that sh1t is scary!:eek:

Good Luck.......you'll need it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Rondolfus wrote: »
    You people are crazy. A bunch of people off an internet forum site meeting each other for beers??? Your halloween timing is apt because that sh1t is scary!:eek:

Good Luck.......you'll need it

It's done alot actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Good morning good people of Boards!
    I have noticed that there hasnt been any mention of a halloween beers on AH, then again I havent been online in quite sometime due to my psycho ex smashing up my laptop & blaming boards on our 7 year relationship breaking down(of course the fact him being a p*ick had nothing to do with it)
    So I am just gonna suggest if anyone fancies getting a bit merry & discussing the evils of the opposite sex around halloween time(or not discussing the evils of the opposite sex & just getting extremely hammered)...Im up for it :D

Good to have you back man.

En Garde (is that how it's spelt?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

thread stuck to generate interest. Once its all sorted we can have an official thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yay, let me be the first to suggest location: Kings Head, Shop street!
    (won't probably come as Adam for this one)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Never been to one, but I can go on the 30th. Wedding evening to go to on the 31st.

Glanced through the thread through my Monday morning haze (I was out last night). Did anyone mention a date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hello, beer?
    What?!
    Make it a day before or after(busy on the night), like last year and I'm there.
    Last year was such a good laugh, 'till something happened... ¬.¬
    Either way, yeah.I'm up for drink, as always.
    :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

No, I hate you guys.
    Damn! Lucky you told me before I went hiring my costumes. Avoided a major faux pas there.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Maybe baby.
    CianRyan wrote: »
    Hello, beer?
    What?!
    Make it a day before or after(busy on the night), like last year and I'm there.
    Last year was such a good laugh, 'till something happened... ¬.¬
    Either way, yeah.I'm up for drink, as always.
    :D
    just like to say " HA :pac: "

I can't make the noc one :(.....so I'd be all on for an AH one on the 30th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

then again I havent been online in quite sometime due to my psycho ex smashing up my laptop & blaming boards on our 7 year relationship breaking

1200 posts in 7 years and he says thats excessive?

sharpshooter is fcuked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

As long as another journey to Dublin is not required, i'm up for Halloween Beers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

i'm in.

Advertisement