Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers. Karma (Dublin), 30th of Oct *Poll added*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

No, I hate you guys.
    Good to have you back man.

En Garde (is that how it's spelt?)
    Man:confused:
    Something your not telling us Maddison? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Hell no....Im allll woman:D

Anyway.....can some clever person set up a poll....any idea on what date would suit all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Maybe baby.
    I'm not allowed outside after 7pm :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

emo!! wrote: »
    just like to say " HA :pac: "

At this stage, I've become shameless and haven't done anything even CLOSE to that in a long, long time.

That had to be the first time i met every one, didn't it?:rolleyes:
    hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Maybe baby.
    Rondolfus wrote: »
    You people are crazy. A bunch of people off an internet forum site meeting each other for beers??? Your halloween timing is apt because that sh1t is scary!:eek:

Good Luck.......you'll need it

ZOMG! You'r right. I ain't going anywhere near interwebers, drunk interwebers, drunk amorous interweber wimminz, drunk amorous interweber wiminz in costumes. Sounds very very bad. :eek:

Wibbs wrote: »
    Damn! Lucky you told me before I went hiring my costumes. Avoided a major faux pas there.
    Phew indeed Sir. Having you and I being mistaken for eachother could be a calamitous catastrophy of monsterous proportions...similar to the "Wibbs<-> Mini Wibbs" fiasco. :rolleyes:

Drinks Ahoy!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

This sounds like it could be fun, I find you people hilarious!! Tell me though are these things super clique-y? I dont wanna spend all night pretending to txt because I dont get the in jokes!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Maybe baby.
    -Leelo- wrote: »
    This sounds like it could be fun, I find you people hilarious!! Tell me though are these things super clique-y? I dont wanna spend all night pretending to txt because I dont get the in jokes!!:D

Nah. They wont be cliquey, especially if you're a girl. Clingy? Yes. Cliquey? No.

Maybe baby.

Just fill out the Amp test and bring it with you, then you'll be part of the cliq

Maybe baby.
    Just fill out the Amp test and bring it with you, then you'll be part of the cliq in 2001

FYP.

Maybe baby.
    FYP.

Aw :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Nah. They wont be cliquey, especially if you're a girl. Clingy? Yes. Cliquey? No.

Nah I'm a big hairy lad! Is the username a little feminine???

Hee hee, I kid, Im a laydee!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

CianRyan wrote: »
    Hello, beer?
    What?!
    Make it a day before or after(busy on the night), like last year and I'm there.
    Last year was such a good laugh, 'till something happened... ¬.¬
    Either way, yeah.I'm up for drink, as always.
    :D
    emo!! wrote: »
    just like to say " HA :pac: "
    At this stage, I've become shameless and haven't done anything even CLOSE to that in a long, long time.

hahaha

Why what could you two possibly be talking about? Do share the story with the rest of us, I for one am extremely interested in hearing it.

On a completely unrelated note, if I am going I shall have to find a new costume, I can't wear the one I wore to the Halloween beers last year as someone got sick and some of it got on me and my costume.

But like I said, this is completely unrelated to anything that emo and CianRyan might be talking about. Nope, not related at all.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Maybe baby.
    Nah I'm a big hairy lad! Is the username a little feminine???

Heh heh, I've been there...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No, I hate you guys.
    ms pikachu has invited me, guess i shall go. :-p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd be up for this. I'm working that weekend (nights), but am going to ask for either the Friday or Saturday off, so i could probably do either night. Although Saturday would be better for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

sure why wait! There is the PubQuiz tonight and already a load of Boardsies going. See my sig.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No, I hate you guys.
    oh i got a flier for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

oh i got a flier for that

For the PubQuiz or the Convention? Where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Maybe baby.

hahaha

Aww dont worry lil cian, i did much worse than that in my time! ha

Yup it was haha!:pac:

orestes wrote: »
    Why what could you two possibly be talking about? Do share the story with the rest of us, I for one am extremely interested in hearing it.

On a completely unrelated note, if I am going I shall have to find a new costume, I can't wear the one I wore to the Halloween beers last year as someone got sick and some of it got on me and my costume.

But like I said, this is completely unrelated to anything that emo and CianRyan might be talking about. Nope, not related at all.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

*giggles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No, I hate you guys.
    ms pikachu has invited me, guess i shall go. :-p

I invited you to attend a beers being organised by a forum you moderate... Mod fail, in my opinion :P

• Advertisement

Maybe baby.
    I invited you to attend a beers being organised by a forum you moderate... Mod fail, in my opinion :P

Ah, but this isn't organised by AH but it's posters. This isn't an official Boards.ie event etc.

Maybe baby.
    Yeah it needs a naked Terry to become official

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No, I hate you guys.
    Ah, but this isn't organised by AH but it's posters. This isn't an official Boards.ie event etc.

I know! But it's funny Tar had no idea what I was talking about, when I asked if he was going :p

No, I hate you guys.
    6th wrote: »
    For the PubQuiz or the Convention? Where?
    My housemate brought two home, didn't read too well, tehy lookedlike your sig.
    I know! But it's funny Tar had no idea what I was talking about, when I asked if he was going :p

I am clearly clued into this forum and working very hard. >.<

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Maddison wrote: »
    Hell no....Im allll woman:D

Anyway.....can some clever person set up a poll....any idea on what date would suit all?

Just to let you know from experience..organise a poll and book the venue for the most popular date and leave it at that..otherwise you'll be driven mad with people asking you to change to a date that suits them or whinging that they cant go etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭nameproblem

No, I hate you guys.
    So anyone know where these Beers will be taking place? date?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I may, or may not, think about possibly attending, this event and or gathering..

I'll probably drop in for one at least.
    Could be worth finally meeting you lot, just to figure out if all of AH is actually just three people with multiple acounts.
    Depends where and when it's on tho..

Maybe baby.
    Will ye start suggesting dates and a place to hold it in please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I'm so there.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No, I hate you guys.
    since no one else is attempting the date and time

saturday 31st october in karma from 8pm? seems to be a hit with it's cheap drink?

Advertisement