Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mice HELP

Options
  • 04-10-2009 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

One thing im terrified of is mice and rats. My worst nightmare has come true and that is my house seems to be over run with mice, esp upstairs. Yesterday my cat killed 5 babies and caught 3 larger ones in traps. I slept down stairs last nite as no way am i going up the stairs. All night the sound of the mice up stairs was terrible there sounds like there is hundreds. My house as far as im concern is very clean, i hoover every day. No one is aloud to eat or bring food upstairs. I have 2 cats, i have traps set and i have the plug in things in nearly every room. What else can i do to get rid as like i said i am absolutely terrified of them. I would rather have snakes, spiders u name instead. Please can anyone help as im am that scared i cant spent another night like this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Lots of mice traps, don't know about putting down poison if you have a cat.
    Check all areas in your kitchen such as cupboards where they might get in via a gap to foods, or utility room, places like that, block up any gaps. Also I'd get a plug in sonic thing, and if you still can't get rid, call in professionals.

Advertisement