Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garages open on the weekend?

Options
  • 04-10-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Need a punctured tyre repaired today. It's unlikely, but does anyone know if there is a garage open in Dublin that can do a repair?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

This company say they are open on Sundays
    http://www.thewash.ie/location.htm
    Don't know anything abouth them but try ringing them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Atlas Tyres out on Kylemore Road are open until 3 today. I think theres a similar in Donnybrook (opposite the Rugby stadium) also open today.

Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

Thanks. Just found out theres a place in Drumcondra that is open aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

meepins wrote: »
    Need a punctured tyre repaired today. It's unlikely, but does anyone know if there is a garage open in Dublin that can do a repair?

On a different note I tried to get a mechanic look at my car on a Saturday a while back (taught the head gasket was gone). Couldnt find one for love nor money. They must be raking in the cash if they can afford to close on a Saturday (one Opel dealers laughed at the taught of fixing cars on a Saturday). I guess I am in the wrong business.

Advertisement