Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

drug dealers

• 04-10-2009 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

There is so many of them about
    they deal in plain sight and the gardi seen to be doing nothing about(not saying there doing nothin just sayin wat it looks like)

i think we should get a anti drugs group get our self a few balaclava and 9mm gun and take them out the road :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

IRA ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

In before the Lock !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Ah internet big men.

You let us know how that turns out, k?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

why do you care if people deal drugs or not? i wish they were that common though i can't get any :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭burner2009

no not ira but wuld love to get rid of them would not want my brother and goddaughter and sister growin up round drugs and no 1 else seen to be doing any thing about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Yeh, let's sign a really nasty internet petition.
    That'll show 'em!:mad:

it not that they sell drugs it there sellin them to kids

if they ever sold them to my bros or sis i would take matters in to my own hand

and i bet any father or mother would do the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

BVB wrote: »
    IRA ?

Theres a thing with the ira threatening to kill drug dealers, right? Fairly sure I read something about a junky getting killed because they thought he was dealing. Really would prefer if they didn't become vigilantes for votes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

cant be that many mothers and fathers doin anything about it...

This is why we should start giving out drugs to our kids ourselves. Cut out the nasty middleman. You ever try starting up a conversation with a drug dealer? ****ing awkward...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

Ah internet big men.

You let us know how that turns out, k?

:D I believe the phrase 'keyboard warrior' is more fitting and yes a follow up story of their night ops would make for nice reading.

• rock mongrel do you have kids or younger bro or sis
    if not the what do u know

look people tell me you would not love to doit

burner2009 wrote: »

what i was buying drugs as a kid and i turned out ok, i think. Hataz like you are not going to solve the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

spoofilyj wrote: »
    In before the glock !!!
    FYP

rock mongrel do you have kids or younger bro or sis
    I'll assume you mean me.
    And no, I sold them for drugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Wanna buy some brown? Yeeeeer maann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hmm don't think I'll be doing that! I'll just start threads with angry smileys giving out about scumbugs, thugs, druggies, culchies, Dubs, Brits and rant from behind my computer thank you very much sir!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Theres a thing with the ira threatening to kill drug dealers, right? Fairly sure I read something about a junky getting killed because they thought he was dealing. Really would prefer if they didn't become vigilantes for votes.

Your actually right, I remember 3 guys getting run out of a town by the IRA in the 90's for drug dealing. It was completely hypocritical though as the guys that were dealing were getting the drugs off the IRA in the first place. :confused:

Its a fairly well known fact that the IRA ran most of the drug trade in Ireland up until the foreigners took over, AK47's aren't cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    what i was buying drugs as a kid and i turned out ok, i think. Hataz like you are not going to solve the problem.
    You thought wrong....
    Of course thinking wrong stems out from drug abuse, so yeah, your well fecked.

Selling drugs to kids is wrong, end of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

While getting rid of drug dealers might seem nice, I think the lack of drugs would get tedious after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

The police usually know exactly who the drug dealers are, but are unable to gather the necessary evidence to bring about any kind of conviction due to problems like witness intimidation etc. So surely if measures are put in place to takle those problems, then more successful prosecutions will surely follow. It`d also be a lot better than having armed to the teeth vigilantes roaming the streets, adding to the problems faced by overstretched police forces.

(This is my understanding of it any rate)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ruu
    Better than you

How you like my new tagline? ;)

You thought wrong....
    Of course thinking wrong stems out from drug abuse, so yeah, your well fecked.

Selling drugs to kids is wrong, end of.

why you think i turned out wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

In the current economic climate is makes more sense to let them continue dealing, locking them up costs over €80,000 a year per prisoner.

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    why you think i turned out wrong?
    I don't personally know you to be honest but to think selling drugs to easily influenced children is fine would count as turning out wrong for me. Its just not right, drugs ruined the lives of many, not all but many especially children who don't know any better getting addicted and dying young.

But besides that for all I know your a perfectly respectable normal person, just that 1 thing ruins it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

they deal in plain sight and the gardi seen to be doing nothing about(not saying there doing nothin just sayin wat it looks like)

i think we should get a anti drugs group get our self a few balaclava and 9mm gun and take them out the road :D

OP dont be sour grapes just because their taking your business! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I sell to my mates when i have spare, that technically makes me a dealer.

wanna come round to mine and have a "talk" OP?

didnt think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

When is Mister anti drug vigilante going to clean up Irelands drug problem exactly?

Vince Vigilante -v- Martin "the Viper" Foley.

I can see it now. Someone get Don King on the phone.

This should go pay per view. UFC will be cackin' themselves.

Fcuking Pharmacists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

the lads on the streets are the little guys in the drug trade,take them off the streets today, tomorrow theyll be replaced.if you want to stop drugs it has to be from the top and even at that, you catch one big drug baron, 10 more are ready to take over their patch.

OP your younger bro/sis will do drugs if they want to, simple as. 99% of people who have done/do/tried drugs cant say theyve had dealers shove the coke up their nose/pill down their throat/spliff in their gob. peer pressure would be a bigger factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Party on I say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Yet it's so hard to get decent weed in Dublin.

I've heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Why a Fcuking 9mm???? Either a .22 or .4/.44/.45 No other necessary.

The .22 will bounce around in their head and mess up their brain nice and clean.

Any thing with a 4 will basicall take their head off.

9 mm's are used when you wanna shoot a load of children in the hood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

do a few of them out of buisness by leagalisation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

they deal in plain sight and the gardi seen to be doing nothing about
    it not that they sell drugs it there sellin them to kids
    I get all my heroin outside the local primary school, I found the story hard to believe at first, but it is actually true, they had out free smack outside all schools. Only cannabis outside the creches mind you but once they go down that gateway they are primed up for junior infants for their first spot of crack.

Stay away from the bad men kiddies, stick to your fizzy psychoactive stimulant drinks. I have seen kids in mcdonalds looking more out of there heads than lads in coffeeshops in the dam.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

df1985 wrote: »
    the lads on the streets are the little guys in the drug trade,take them off the streets today, tomorrow theyll be replaced.if you want to stop drugs it has to be from the top and even at that, you catch one big drug baron, 10 more are ready to take over their patch.

OP your younger bro/sis will do drugs if they want to, simple as. 99% of people who have done/do/tried drugs cant say theyve had dealers shove the coke up their nose/pill down their throat/spliff in their gob. peer pressure would be a bigger factor.

With each batch of drugs that come into a country.
    its invested in, the investors are the ones who never get caught sit in the lavish, house's enjoying the money they make...

these guys never touch the drugs but make the money...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

You've some neck. There's a recession on at the moment in case you hadn't noticed. These drug dealers provide jobs for our young men through good times and bad and honestly, with the state this country is in, we need more drugs, not less, just to be able to stomach living day to day.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yea another cop bashing thread. Please, don't hit your ego when I slam the door behind you.
    spoofilyj wrote: »
    In before the Lock !!!

WTF is this sh!t?

Sorry what? This new engrish language is a bloody head wrecker...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

With each batch of drugs that come into a country.
    its invested in, the investors are the ones who never get caught sit in the lavish, house's enjoying the money they make...

these guys never touch the drugs but make the money...

There seems to be a bit of a contradiction in your post :pac:.

Seriously though, while there may be some old school criminals who abstain, what sort of drug investing millionaire would turn down the party lifestyle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

vinylmesh wrote: »

Seriously though, while there may be some old school criminals who abstain, what sort of drug investing millionaire would turn down the party lifestyle?

Ok so man has 180k he can invest it in all sorts of things or buy a shipment of drugs with a 100k worth of drugs thats a lot because your buying in bulk now..

you pay a couple of men who are ina tight spot say 20k each to sail a yacht from the bahamas to say roseheen bay in glaway, seeing that irelands navy is so small it can cover the ground.

So the boat gets in off loaded, with an off load crew who are being payed bye the investor and braught to a ware house and prepped for distrabution the income and Gp on that ship ment alone would cover 1,000,000.00 numbers. and all costs thus leaving the investor with 1,000,000.00 or more.

If the investors got the money why the hell would he be any where near the drugs when he can pay people very well to be there for him...

and of course if those 3 men where to get caught there leagl bills will be payed and they wont say a things and claim it was there idea...

Oh wait that happened in county cork a number of years ago funny that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

if they ever sold them to my bros or sis i would take matters in to my own hand

The left hand or the right hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

You seem to know a lot about this drug smuggling lark Snow-monkey,just saying.

I'm off to Roseheen bay now for a spot of Sunday beachcoming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

vinylmesh wrote: »

I think you are misunderstanding, he is saying they never physically have to touch the large quantities of drugs. Not that they do not "touch drugs", touch meaning taking drugs. Like "I would never touch crack cocaine".

Even many small time dealers have lackies to hold drugs for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

rubadub wrote: »
    I think you are misunderstanding, he is saying they never physically have to touch the large quantities of drugs. Not that they do not "touch drugs", touch meaning taking drugs. Like "I would never touch crack cocaine".

Even many small time dealers have lackies to hold drugs for them.

I thought he was refering to the myth of the abstainant dealer. While i'm sure some of these investors abstain, seeing as they have the contacts in the first place (and don't forget they have ****loads of money) they're probably up to their eyeballs in coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Drugs are never going away. I say if you cant beat them join them. Why not make it worth our while and make money off it and just put them out of business?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

orourkeda wrote: »
    Drugs are never going away. I say if you cant beat them join them. Why not make it worth our while and make money off it and just put them out of business?

That`s quite a good idea, actually. If all drugs were legalised, you wouldn`t need dealers at all, so they`re put out of a job. The government could tax the now legal drugs, thus creating a fresh new supply of much needed cash for the exchequer. The legalisation of banned substances would strip away a lot of the stigma currently attatched to issues of addiction, and may even make drugs less `glamorous` or appealing.
    However, what self respecting government (that wants to be re-elected), is ever going to introduce legislation like that.
    And another thing, when you buy drugs like cocaine, you`re pretty much contributing directly to a civil war that is costing some serious lives.
    Nothing is ever straight forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

And another thing, when you buy drugs like cocaine, you`re pretty much contributing directly to a civil war that is costing some serious lives.
    Nothing is ever straight forward.

I agree nothing is straight forward but on the above point there are simple ways around that. You are only contributing to that violence if you are buying the coke from the people commiting it or funding it. There is legal coca grown aswell outside of the terrorist and rebel influence. Coca Cola are one of the industies biggest consumers. If cocaine was legalised here a deal could very simply be arranged with the bolivian gouvenment to have a legitamate agricultural set-ip put in place to supply it with out the money falling into criminal hands. Or another solution would be to synthesize it in a lab here in Ireland.

Or maybe, just maybe people can quit all the hard drugs?

Cocaine and heroin do no good to anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Or maybe, just maybe people can quit all the hard drugs?

Cocaine and heroin do no good to anyone.

the username is ironic.not much of a party going on round there is there!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I agree, we need to get rid of the dealers.

The only way I see this is possible is to legalise drugs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement