Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experience like this?

Options
  • 04-10-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Im 37 weeks pregnant, last night i started to get really weird pains. Its starts in my ribs goes across my belly then down and i also have cramps in my back. Right now it feels like my ribs are about to explode, baby is still moving about. Anybody else experience anything like this? Im assuming its just Braxton Hicks but i had no idea you got them in your ribs and considering the baby has already dropped i dont think its the little one moving its feet about in there. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

OMG I can't believe you're 37 weeks!!

Sorry have no advice on BH as I didn't really get them but all my contractions were in my back rather than in the front. I think it depends on the way the baby is lying.
    Why don't you phone the hospital and ask them what they think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

bh should stop for a sec if you move, ar you timin them? good luck x

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

If i twist or move the pain gets worse to be honest, no i not timing them, i might give it a few more hours and give the care doc or the hospital a ring.

Advertisement