Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal v Blackburn

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

cson wrote: »
    Cringe at the badge kissing though. :(

Really? I thought it was a great gesture and a f**k you to all press speculation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Unless we win something then Fabregas will leave during Summer window (prediction).

The badge kissing is all s*^te. Thierry did it, Rooney did it at Everton, Keane at Tottenham before he went to Liverpool, etc, etc. Most footballers are in it for the money and not the club.

Fabregas is one of the few who are not just there for the money. I believe that he has complete faith in Wenger but every footballer wants medals and trophies. We've had a barren few years, I'm sure his patience is wearing thin. Fingers crossed for this season so but our defence is the weak spot at the moment.

Sshhhh, MOTD2 on now.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

dfbemt wrote: »
    Unless we win something then Fabregas will leave during Summer window (prediction).

The badge kissing is all s*^te. Thierry did it, Rooney did it at Everton, Keane at Tottenham before he went to Liverpool, etc, etc. Most footballers are in it for the money and not the club.

Fabregas is one of the few who are not just there for the money. I believe that he has complete faith in Wenger but every footballer wants medals and trophies. We've had a barren few years, I'm sure his patience is wearing thin. Fingers crossed for this season so but our defence is the weak spot at the moment.

Sshhhh, MOTD2 on now.........

This prediction is getting boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

It's matches like this that remind me why we call it 'The Beautiful Game'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Absolute masterclass from Cesc, he's had a couple of poor games this season but is right back in top form now. Thought we were very lucky not to have a penalty given at 2-2, massive turning point in the game imo. From then on we were totally dominant though, and six goals from six different players reinforces just how many quality attacking players we have in the squad.

Advertisement