Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal Warfare 5 results

Options
  • 04-10-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Results from last night's show are available here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Parkes is on a roll

"pardon the pun"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Great show organised again by Mark.

Enda Fenton from our gym really impressed. He’s as cool as it gets before a fight and then came in and gave a great performance, busting out high kicks from I don’t know where. :eek: Alan from Rush really put it up to him too, great fight.

I was also really impressed by the ladies fight. At the start it looked to me like Catherine might overwhelm Shona but that wasn’t the case at all as the fight went on. Great back and forth battle. I was in Catherine’s corner and felt she (edit: type!!) did enough to get the win but it would have been close enough on the judges cards I’d imagine. It would be great to see more ladies come on the scene for these two to compete against.

Well done to the guys doing the D class fights, these were all arranged fairly close to the event so fair play to them for stepping up.

The guys from Spirit MMA all won their fights so that’s 4-0 for the Kingdom for the night! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sonoflife

TribalWarfare 5 was great regardless of my result!....I didnt see many other fights, i seen Enda Fentons fight against a guy from rush an i thought that was a case for fight of the night. Enda the ground fighter pulled out some great kicks an was looking to traid with his opponent!...Its great to see fighters grow, an learn new skills....Enda Truelly is a Magician!......I also seen the end of Peter an Tims fight, it looked like a war!....Both guys are warriors an although won left with the belt..Both are champions!...Well done Tim an Peter!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Yea great night and great fights.Will there be any videos posted on Youtube or the TW website?Missed some action due to my missus constantly annoying/calling me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

All the fights will be on the site next week or the week after. I am having a viewing of the event for fighters and friends, once that is out of the way I will lash them up on www.TribalWarfare.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Francis Galvin

well done tim and the other kerry lads.

great stuff.

Pictures are up from the event and 272 of them :)
    Videos after the official showing in Galway next week.

Vote in the Tribal Warfare Poll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭sul02

I am having a viewing of the event for fighters and friends,

Thats a really good idea

Advertisement