Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Ultra Casual" - Saturday October 10th

123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Akuma is a pansy. For someone who supposedly has a move that can kill anyone in one strike how come anyone he used it on has come back to life?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Probably the same way people being engulfed in balls of flame, electrocuted, thrown 20 feet in to the air/ slammed back into the ground, manage to get up for round two!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

His quote, "Die 1000 Deaths"

I hope in SSFIV they change it to "DIE 27 DEATHS!!!" makes a lot more sense!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

It just doesn't have the same ring to it does it? Try screaming it next time you see someone pull it off. Gauge the response :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Akuma is a pansy.

He's just misunderstood. He's a hard working joe, but he also appreciates some well earned R&R from time to time, you know, in between transcending reality

"mmm delicious kool aid"

akuma-beach.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Akuma is a pansy. For someone who supposedly has a move that can kill anyone in one strike how come anyone he used it on has come back to life?
    o_o
    98423e3532c186cf468a93add46779d7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Dont make me break out the oh shi-akuma-uf4.jpg

I have that as my wallpaper on my PC. Brilliant drawing :). This is the true essence of the Satsui No Hadou :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Azza wrote: »
    That was your fault, no one wants to be associated with the format that has a Sagat player on it! :P

Had many fun games yesterday despite some lame Guile player trying to ruin it. Stupid airthrow. :(

Suck it up, Dictator. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Finally some love for Akuma here :D

Advertisement