Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems

Options
  • 04-10-2009 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

Your connection to the server has been lost, all the time, wtf is this sh!t? I remember now why I deleted this crap heap from my pc, gg ea for making a balls of a potentially great game. Let it rot...

Why the hell do I keep getting this message? No matter what server I join it's the same tripe. PC is perfect, my internet connection is perfect. Anyother reasons this might happen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Punkbuster ???

try manually updating it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Are you using windows 7 by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Using XP. I updated my punkbuster today, I don't know what's wrong. It's quite annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Are you using the "play online" option, or are you manually going into the game, and then selecting a game? If the former, do the latter. If the latter, post up what servers you are connecting to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

let me just say, I feel your pain.
    try turning off all firewalls/peerblockers before testing

turn on Upnp on your nat router

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 mike_slain3

this doesnt sound like punkbuster. can you post up everything it says in the error message please mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I get htis a lot as well but only on certian servers and always the same servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mike_slain3

still want the full text of the error message and the server name (plus ping if you can)

Advertisement