Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very funny...

Options
  • 04-10-2009 6:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭

Was half time during the match and me and my mate walked top the shop, on our way back there was a berry on the ground, my mate kicked it and goes ''berry good'' !!!

LOL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭scubakid

U should be starved of Oxygen after makin dat comment..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

karlog wrote: »
    WTF

How the fcuk does that get 4 thanks? People will thank anything these days.

Marmalade.

Can I have my 400 thanks please and post of the day. Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

glenjamin wrote: »
    Marmalade.

Can I have my 400 thanks please and post of the day. Ta
    No

• Advertisement

patmac wrote: »
    No

Wow you are funny. No seriously, that might be the funniest thing I've ever read. I mean, it's just so original. Who would have thought it? I'm serious here you should really right that down. It's not like it was the most obvious reply to make. And for those four monkeys who thanked it. Bravo, I salute you. You really showed me. You're all quite funny tbh. I'm going to make sure I tell all my friends about you lot. I'll have them in stitches so I will. Ya know when I first came across the Humour thread I thought 'there's no way anyone is going to make me laugh on here as everyone on this fooking forum is either a d!ck or an assh0le'. But you sir are one of a kind. I'd say your quite proud of yourself now that your poxy post has got an incredible four thanks. Who knows by the time you come to read this you may have more. Make sure you ring your mother straight away and let her know what a funny son she has. Your post is so funny that I don't feel worthy enough of thanking it. Maybe one day I can be as funny as you and we can come up with an act of some kind and send it into RTÉ. I'll let you tell everyone on here about our success that way your posts will get lots of thanks and you can feel good about yourself all over again. I wonder how many of those little rats, who have nothing better to do but to go from thread to thread hoping there's something there which they can thank, will thank it. Good luck Pat and your road to being a comedian. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll make ya funny b@stard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) and so on....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Wow you are funny. No seriously, that might be the funniest thing I've ever read. I mean, it's just so original. Who would have thought it? I'm serious here you should really right that down. It's not like it was the most obvious reply to make. And for those four monkeys who thanked it. Bravo, I salute you. You really showed me. You're all quite funny tbh. I'm going to make sure I tell all my friends about you lot. I'll have them in stitches so I will. Ya know when I first came across the Humour thread I thought 'there's no way anyone is going to make me laugh on here as everyone on this fooking forum is either a d!ck or an assh0le'. But you sir are one of a kind. I'd say your quite proud of yourself now that your poxy post has got an incredible four thanks. Who knows by the time you come to read this you may have more. Make sure you ring your mother straight away and let her know what a funny son she has. Your post is so funny that I don't feel worthy enough of thanking it. Maybe one day I can be as funny as you and we can come up with an act of some kind and send it into RTÉ. I'll let you tell everyone on here about our success that way your posts will get lots of thanks and you can feel good about yourself all over again. I wonder how many of those little rats, who have nothing better to do but to go from thread to thread hoping there's something there which they can thank, will thank it. Good luck Pat and your road to being a comedian. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll make ya funny b@stard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) and so on....
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Was it you that kicked the berry Glenjamin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I found it funny..

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPYY9TE8dyg

Is one of the funniest things Ive ever seen regardung berries.

Just do your bit sweetchecks and ello pretty ladies:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,975 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Wow you are funny. No seriously, that might be the funniest thing I've ever read. I mean, it's just so original. Who would have thought it? I'm serious here you should really right write that down. It's not like it was the most obvious reply to make. And for those four monkeys who thanked it. Bravo, I salute you. You really showed me. You're all quite funny tbh. I'm going to make sure I tell all my friends about you lot. I'll have them in stitches so I will. Ya know when I first came across the Humour thread I thought 'there's no way anyone is going to make me laugh on here as everyone on this fooking forum is either a d!ck or an assh0le'. But you sir are one of a kind. I'd say your quite proud of yourself now that your poxy post has got an incredible four thanks. Who knows by the time you come to read this you may have more. Make sure you ring your mother straight away and let her know what a funny son she has. Your post is so funny that I don't feel worthy enough of thanking it. Maybe one day I can be as funny as you and we can come up with an act of some kind and send it into RTÉ. I'll let you tell everyone on here about our success that way your posts will get lots of thanks and you can feel good about yourself all over again. I wonder how many of those little rats, who have nothing better to do but to go from thread to thread hoping there's something there which they can thank, will thank it. Good luck Pat and your road to being a comedian. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll make ya funny b@stard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) and so on....

You spelled write wrong.

That is all!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Ha, Love making threads outa boredom.

Quazzie i see you saw the chance for a few thanks but your post fails, unlucky. Keep trying.

Advertisement