Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT text messages, how to get them to stop?

Options
  • 04-10-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

dropped out of a course in iadt about 18 months ago, but i still keep getting these txt msgs from Pam , IADT about classes being cancelled etc.

have replied to these msgs (probably stupidly) saying to please stop texting me etc but i keep getting them. Does anyone know how to get my phone number off this list?? is there an email address i can use or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

dropped out of a course in iadt about 18 months ago, but i still keep getting these txt msgs from Pam , IADT about classes being cancelled etc.

have replied to these msgs (probably stupidly) saying to please stop texting me etc but i keep getting them. Does anyone know how to get my phone number off this list?? is there an email address i can use or something?

I can only recommend that you contact the person sending them. You mentioned that sending a text message back to the number was unresponsive, perhaps calling the number or getting in touch with the course co-ordinator?

In case someone viewing this thread can help, what classes are you getting the messages from and what course?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭*Honey*

Don't bother replying to the texts, they're not set up to recieve. Give the School Administrator a call and explain the situation, you can just be deleted off the list.

Advertisement