Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Broadband signal on Train from Sligo -> Dublin

Options
  • 04-10-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Anyone know what the signal from Sligo to Dublin is like using 3 mobile broadband?

Will be making the trip shortly. Wondering if I should bother buying credit for mah dongle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Works well from Dublin almost to Mullingar. Then from Mullingar it only works a couple of miles from each station.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

Ah darn! Cheers! Guess I'll leave my TV show catch up till after the 'Gar so!

It is good enough for the first hour. I can watch my slingbox almost to mullingar.

Also at the moment some of the journey is by bus, so you might have better luck on the bus.

Say wha? By bus? Pray tell why?

They are doing some work on a bridge between Ck-on-shannon and longford.

http://www.irishrail.ie/news_centre/news.asp?action=view&news_id=520

However they have been defered because of the storms :)

• Advertisement

Thank the Gods for that! I shudda checked the "News" section before booking!! Cheers!!!

Advertisement