Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Craze in Dungarvan

Options
  • 04-10-2009 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Whats going on in dungarvan
    At the welcome to dungarvan sign there's a pair of boots hanging off the overhead ESB lines. On the Pike hill outside dungarvan there's 3 pairs of runners hanging off the ESB lines.Anyone explain?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Must be a drug dealer in the area. If movies from the 80's taught me anything it is that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 salome74

There must be lots of shoes hanging on wires allover the country so..........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

In waterford city the shoes on the esb/telephone lines means theres a drug dealer living in the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

salome74 wrote: »
    There must be lots of shoes hanging on wires allover the country so..........:rolleyes:

Well there actually is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

There's another pair on one of the roundabouts where you go into town or towards Cork coming from Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

charlie40 wrote: »
    Whats going on in dungarvan
    At the welcome to dungarvan sign there's a pair of boots hanging off the overhead ESB lines. On the Pike hill outside dungarvan there's 3 pairs of runners hanging off the ESB lines.Anyone explain?
    There's another pair on one of the roundabouts where you go into town or towards Cork coming from Waterford

This is the same one I think. I heard someone on the local radio giving out about them one day last week, then the other 2 pairs appeared on the wires at the top of the pike hill.

Messing, I,d say, looks terrible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

I saw them and thought someone was putting up Christmas decorations really early.

Advertisement