Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Doing up my car. Help needed.

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

breno58 wrote: »
    have to agree here, its not worth wasting your money modding a punto, i had one as my first car and was thinking of doing the same but quite glad i didnt as i needed all my money for repairs as there quite unreliable cars, i traded it in against a mitsubishi colt and modded that instead and couldnt of been happier as it never once ever let me down and look 100 times nicer than a punto in my opinion :D

+1 on the not modding of a punto, had one myself, a diesel one so was a great engine, pity EVERYTHING else went wrong with it.

I know you really really want to do up your first car but trust me, its not a good idea, wait - hell even trade it and get something else thats a little nicer and then do that car up.

I was mad to go modding my first car (Renault 5), im so glad I didnt as the engine caved in about 3 months after I got it and tbh it would have looked utter crap no matter what I did with it, I feel the Punto is along the same lines as a Renault 5. Sorry my man, thats how I feel on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Lads, just want to say thanks for all your replies. Much appreciated.

Advertisement