Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dress with printed bow

• 04-10-2009 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭

hey ladies

hoping you can help me. i am looking for a dress that i saw on some else. i was at the jason byrne thing in vicar st and a girl was wearing a cream/white mini dress with a big black printed bow on it..... it was so pretty but dont no where she got it. does any1 no where i can get this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

99% sure its from A|wear....unfortunately its sold out everywhere, we got it in weeks ago, Im in a pretty small shop in the South and it was sold out within 24 hours....cant see it on the website either. Best bet is to ring a couple of the stores and hope that someone returned one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

thank you so much

i dont think any1 has brought this back..... there is always one item in shops that always come in for like 5 mins and then its gone :( ah well thank you anyways

found it on the web and it is the one u said :) sold out though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Is this it?

A|Wear Dress

If not, do you have a link to/pic of the dress please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Id still ring around a few of the shops, its unreal how many people leave it to the last day to return something! It should be about now peoples window of return is finishing up....so you might get lucky!

• Advertisement

thank you save our sock i just bought the last size 12 online yesterday arrived today and i dont no weither i like it or not! aw well.... if it sold out dont think id have any issue selling it on if i make up my mind!!!!

and Orlaith that was the dress in the link thank you i bought it yesterday morning :)

boards is great :D:D:D

Advertisement