Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors light peak

• 04-10-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what the general interest was? Did many people on here apply for tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

I DID!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

and coors light peak is . . . . ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Big advert thats on top right of this page and has been on most of the Waterford topics..

http://www.coorslightpeak.ie/site/agecheck/

Concert by Coors Light on the North Quays on October 24th. Limited places, tickets required

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I for one have never heard of the bands. Am I uncool? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Yes yes u are lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry, all, but for decades on end, Coors was ONLY available in the USA and ONLY available West of the Mississippi River.
    Funny how distribution changed when sales began to slump.
    I tried Coors soda only once - and didn't finish the bottle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah Coors is dirt to be honest so I might be a bit stupid applying for tickets to a concert where Coor's is all they sell! Ah well we will see.
    I haven't a notion about any of the announced acts but the Waterford line-up isn't confirmed yet. I heard rumblings that 'Fight like Apes' may be playing. That'd be fantastic if they were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Fight like Apes are listed in the banner ad (probably at the top of this page) for Waterford so looks like they'll be here.

I'd not be a fan of Coors but if the music's good, the rain is elsewhere and the atmosphere is chilled then I'll happily wolf down a few Coors along the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

old gregg wrote: »
    Fight like Apes are listed in the banner ad (probably at the top of this page) for Waterford so looks like they'll be here.

I'd not be a fan of Coors but if the music's good, the rain is elsewhere and the atmosphere is chilled then I'll happily wolf down a few Coors along the way.
    The atmosphere won't be chilled though, anything outdoor + Waterford = youngsters on street + bags of cans + messiness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Ah, Coors. A company so lazy that when they polluted the Rocky Mountain waters they decided to buy their local senator who changed the pollution laws to suit them rather than clean up their act.

So to any drinkers are you happy drinking beer made with "pure mountain spring water"? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

never heard about it. Good thing about posting from a phone is I dont see all the announcements lol. But no, definately not going.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

yeah, signed up for this.

should be a good craic. i'll be there, on the street, bag of cans, bein messy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

All signed up, cheers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

feck it I signed up for this too. Something different to do... instead of going to geoffs.... again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

KingLoser wrote: »
    yeah, signed up for this.

should be a good craic. i'll be there, on the street, bag of cans, bein messy.
    Haha, that seems to be your trademark piece! No free Coors though, which is kind of a bummer, so I just hope the bottles aren't at extortionate prices as there's only so much I'm willing to pay for the stuff!

I was at the one in Galway over the weekend. It was a nice relaxed atmosphere at it I must say. 5 quid for the pints is fairly steep but sure that goes hand in hand with such events. There was a smaller stage to the side for local bands to perform on when the main stage was being set up between headline acts.
    There's a big blue double decker bus too that doubles as a pizza cafe/resteraunt. Should be a great night as long as Fight like apes are playing like the banner ad suggests.

Just got an email today saying my tickets will be sent out! :D Wahey. Anyone else get lucky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

Hey lads,

If anyone was sent tickets and cant make it, I'd really appreciate them.

PM please,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

Sure did 2 tickets on their electronic way!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

If anybody still wants to go, go to http://www.coorslightpeak.ie/locations/peak_waterford/

When you register for tickets, choose 'Peak Rep' under 'How did you hear about Coors Light Peak' and enter WATERFORD4 as the promo code.

Bam! Tickets....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Wahey cant wait!!

Fight Like Apes ftw!!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭blondiexox

I got an email today saying I'll be sent two tickets :D I'm looking forward to it actually, something different to do! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Will be away for this so somebody can have my tickets if they want...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Got my two tickets as did my little brother. Here's hoping the weather will be decent, eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Got 2 tickets today.

They're going to my sister unfortunately, I'll be stuck in work.

Very interesting idea for a concert, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

AdMMM wrote: »
    Will be away for this so somebody can have my tickets if they want...

If you could be so kind... I would love them. :D

There's a cover I'm almost sure, incase the weather does act up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭paddypender

if anyone else cant go id love the tickets.
    Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Nic'name

Hey if anyone has spares for the Waterford show then I'd be delighted to take them off yer hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

Any more spare tickets floating about perchance? Still trying to get my hands on them! Was at the Coors Light gig in Cork last night and it was cracking! Would be even better going in the hometown I imagine and better line-up too!!