Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors light peak

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

As was said previously....
    Chochese wrote: »
    If anybody still wants to go, go to http://www.coorslightpeak.ie/locations/peak_waterford/

When you register for tickets, choose 'Peak Rep' under 'How did you hear about Coors Light Peak' and enter WATERFORD4 as the promo code.

Bam! Tickets....

This ticket list is finishing tonight, so if you still want tickets use this method today, otherwise you'll be put into the lottery style draw for tickets along with everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

Yeah thanks I have been trying this but to no avail!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Chochese wrote: »
    As was said previously....

This ticket list is finishing tonight, so if you still want tickets use this method today, otherwise you'll be put into the lottery style draw for tickets along with everyone else.

Iv applied and failed to get any tickets, prior to your code. Iv re-applied using your code the other day tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

If anyone has spare tickets and cant make it, please send them to nouveau4.0@gmail.com

Greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

The etickets were sent out today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Yossarian_Lives

The etickets were sent out today

do yours say seating on them? just wondering cos mibne do but AFAIK there are seats but assigned but its all standing aswell??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

do yours say seating on them? just wondering cos mibne do but AFAIK there are seats but assigned but its all standing aswell??

It's all standing afaik

Mine has section and number on the ticket, and it says seats on the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

Got tickets yay!! Yeah mine say seats too but so did my tickets for Cork and it was standing only there so I imagine it's the same in Waterford! Looking forward to it now, was brill night in Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah it's strange because my Galway tickets had seating numbers too but it was all standing. Can't wait for this, brilliant line up too. Finally get to see FLA after missing them 3 times previously. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gavinj

if anyone has tickets there not going to use could you pm me please! really want to go to this... signed up on the website but no tickets! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭larchielads

if anyone got tickets and cant go please pm me thanks they would be greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 eyefordetail

If anyone has spare tickets and cant make it, please send them to nouveau4.0@gmail.com

Greatly appreciated!

Hi Nouveau, Did you get your hands on tickets after? If not I have two that your welcome to have. If not I'll pass them on to one of the posts after yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

I'm looking for one ticket to this. Three of us are coming down from Kilkenny. I got two but I was sure I was getting four so one person's left out. If anybody has a spare that'd be great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

my tix confirmation just hit my mailbox a few mins ago so I'm guessing they are not all gone. fingers crossed for anyone still waiting :)

Surprised they're only sending out two. The other gig I was at had a 4 ticket allocation. Are they expecting more attendees at this one I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 risingsuns

Got my confirmation today too woohoo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

They probably found that it was hard to predict numbers when they sent 4 tickets out. Also by only sending out two tickets they're creating a buzz around the event with the tickets becoming like gold dust and lots of people talking about the event and looking for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Yossarian_Lives

Asmodean wrote: »
    Yeah it's strange because my Galway tickets had seating numbers too but it was all standing. Can't wait for this, brilliant line up too. Finally get to see FLA after missing them 3 times previously. :D

oh rite cool, I heard in the Galway one there were free pints up to a certian time, or is that just wishful thinking :D

Wishful thinking I'm afraid! Well I got there about half an hour after the doors opened and I certainly didn't see any free pints going. lol Unless people got vouchers or something from reps but I doubt that was the case. Apparently they had a similar Coors event a few years ago with free beer but there was no actual concert on so apparently this year they used the budget to book bands and did away with the free booze.
    tickets becoming like gold dust
    Yeah you're definitely right. There's a hell of a bigger buzz around town with it than there was in Galway. I think that's down to the headline acts aswell though because IMO we have a much better line-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

EDIT- tickets now gone -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

Hi Nouveau, Did you get your hands on tickets after? If not I have two that your welcome to have. If not I'll pass them on to one of the posts after yours.
    No not yet.

Anyone with spare tickets? I'll happily use them. nouveau4.0@gmail.com

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Edit: Tickets now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Howdy iv got 2 sets of 2 tickets each. Cant make the gig unfortunately and would hate to see them go to waste :(
    e-mail me at celticutd87@hotmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Lads I've 2 sets of 2 tickets going (4 in total).

First 2 people to PM me gets them

EDIT: Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭RockPaper

I can't make it tonight and have two tickets to give away, so pm me if you want them

GONE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭whos who

Also have 2tickets going if anyone wants them..............PM me!

Edit: GONE!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i've two also but i'm heading to liverpool for the match. i'll be leaving in a few hours so i've anyone wants them send me a pm with an email address

EDIT-sorry tickets gone to paddypender as he was the first top reply. let me know if you've got them paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

south wrote: »
    i've two also but i'm heading to liverpool for the match. i'll be leaving in a few hours so i've anyone wants them send me a pm with an email address

Would like those two tickets please? what time you heading off to the pool? Give me a ring on <snip - no numbers>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Would like those two tickets please? what time you heading off to the pool? Give me a ring on <snip - no numbers>

sorry mate but they were gone before you sent me the mail. hope you get sorted tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Was this any good lads?

Advertisement