Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy a security safe?

• 04-10-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I want to buy a security safe for the house

Anyone know a good online seller or somewhere where I can get a reasonably priced one (Dublin area)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

Crothers Security Ltd
    139 St Peters rd Walkinstown 12 Co. Dublin

I was in there last week, great shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

joewicklow wrote: »
    Crothers Security Ltd

Thanks, I'll check them out

Just googled them, they also have a shop in Finglas which is very close to where I live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Yep. Crothers in walkinstown. They did quite a neat job for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

joewicklow wrote: »
    Crothers Security Ltd

They have a place in finglas too if that suits you better op

info

Might be better in BA requests than here. All depends on size and quality you want and budget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hmm, this is an odd request. I'm going to move it to Home Appliances for lack of a better location.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

What size are you looking for?

B&Q, Atlantic etc. all do smaller safes for about 80-100 Euro..

Our one has a number keypad for entry and is big enough to hold about 4-5 laptops stacked on top of each other.
    It comes with bolts to secure it to the floor (from the inside).

Advertisement