Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost camera in Taxi

Options
  • 04-10-2009 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

I was out Friday night in Sin é and one of my friends had put my camera in his girlfriend's bag. She handed it to someone before we got in a taxi we flagged down and I realised the next day that it was missing. It must have been left in the taxi.

I know there is a fat chance of me getting it back but is there anything I can do, a number I can call to find out if the driver handed it in to a Lost & Found. Call me naive but I may as well ask here and make some attempt to try get it back. I had photos on it from the Pixies gig in the Olympia so I'm mad to get it back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

you need to ring the Garda Carriage Office in Dublin castle

All lost and found items are brought here by Taxi drivers, well thats the way its supposed to work.

Advertisement