Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canadian band: Southpacific/Frihavn

• 04-10-2009 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

howdee,

dunno if any of recall the band Southpacific. Anyway's I tracked down their album years ago after hearing them on a smapler cd free with rock sound. Some good experimental instrumental stuff. Well, since they split up, they have morphed into a band called Frihavn (ambient blues), but I can't find any of their stuff bar what is on their website which is now defunkt by the looks of it. I even emailed the main guy in the band!
    All I can currently find is the link to the bbc site with some songs on it (which are pretty good to me anyways..)
    anyone ever come across an album by them or anyone based in canada could point me in a direction to find an album of theirs (frihavn)

Advertisement