Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch X Factor online?

Options
  • 04-10-2009 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Hi this has probably been asked before but I cant find it! I had my sky plus set to record both xfactors this weekend but it didnt. ITV wont let me watch it because I'm not in the UK and cannot find the full episode online..can anyone help??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Jenna

im the same, how will we ever go on without being able to see the episodes we missed?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

i just checked tv3's website and its not there:confused:

i dont understand that cos they have all the other ITV show (Britains got Talent, Corrie etc) antone kno why??

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Found it. www.tv3.ie/xfactor

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

ITV put all the clips up on youtube seperatly. You dont really miss anything.When you are finished watching each clip, press "The X Factor" on the top left to watch next clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-L_ANVsnw&feature=sub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭pinkheels88

Is there anywhere the X-Factor is streamed live online?... :confused: I'm tv-less at the moment, and I don't want to miss the first episode! I tried itv.com but their video player only works in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,928 ✭✭✭✭Basq

From the Charter:
    * Don't ask where you can download/stream TV shows or give any links to them. Infact try to stay away from discussion of downloading altogether.

Most people in this thread have been around long enough to be aware of these rules! :mad:

Thread closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement