Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Jeans

• 04-10-2009 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

hi

where is the best shop to buy mens jeans? i like to wear jeans that arent too baggy but not too tight either, usually with a flattish pair of runners or even a pair of converse.

ideally around 30 euro or less!

thanks for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

i was gonna suggest juicy couture for men, or diesel...but eek, 30 euro or less...i'm sure penny's have different cuts and also dunnes are alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Im very fond of GAP jeans.They are the only ones which seem to fit me the way you want described.They are resonably priced aswell,ranging from 30-55ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

jph100 wrote: »
    ideally around 30 euro or less![/QUOTE]

Came across a Brand called Smith & Jones @ €30 :):D

Fit was good, not too baggy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

thanks for the suggestions!

where can you buy these brands?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

jph100 wrote: »
    thanks for the suggestions!

where can you buy these brands?