Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have I been banned

Options
  • 04-10-2009 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Why you banned me?
    Here it does not advertise sale. I wanted to present breed of dog. I wanted to inform only, that breed is here. Show me where advertisement was about sale. If you have problem with cropping ears. Mother of pups was bought such already abroad Ireland. She had problem with ears.
    The pups have natural ears, and staying the same forever. Nobody should interfere to nature.
    So, show me where I had made error
    Sorry, my english is not good, but I think You know what I mean
    Thanks
    goloka

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

You have been banned from Animal and Pets forum for advertising, and I agree.

Why have you registered another account to ask about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kristos

You have been banned from Animal and Pets forum for advertising, and I agree.

Why have you registered another account to ask about it?

Because I ask a question Bond 007 few times what I did wrong, and he don't answer me, why?
    I don't ask for trouble, I ask about explanation.
    When I ask courteously I expect answer for my question.
    I see, you better treat animals than human.
    Somebody do change a fly into an elephant, but it's no skin off my nose

So I finish it
    Thanks

Advertisement