Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod Complaint

Options
  • 04-10-2009 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Just want to make a complaint about a moderator on the Limerick City forum - billy_the_squid.

The complaint is OTT moderating, power tripping and ignorant/aggressive attitude. I made a simple joke in a thread about an unusual event and have received an infraction and attitude for making the joke. Is this allowed? Joking is banned on boards.ie? Absolutely ridiculous :rolleyes:

Thread in question is http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055696492

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

You received an infraction for making a comment that was in breach of the charter. I have no problem with this.

As to the second part, I see no sign of any OTT moderation or power tripping, and absolutely no sign of an ignorant/aggressive attitude shown to you in that thread.

Am I missing something?

Advertisement