Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco, open 24hrs again?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I noticed recently that they state that they're open 24 hours a day on their receipts, their website also says the same. Has anyone been there after midnight in recent weeks and found it open?

Cheers!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ive been noticing the 24 hour thing on my receipts for the last few weeks, but i'd imagine they just never changed it on the tills.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The Waterford 24hr store had (may still have) opening hours on theirs.

Their receipts are never that accurate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Giggy

Nope, my friend went to do his shopping at 6am before he came to work and they didn't open until 7am. That was only last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭shaymousse

Only open till 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 yawhyawh

yes i think 12 is better then 6 or 8...

i would love if most shops opened from monday to thurday from 9 to 8.......................;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

no its closed at 12 went the other night and they were just shutting up :mad:

Advertisement