Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you dressing up as for Hallowe'en?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Isn't going as Old Gregg a bit, I dunno, 2 years ago?
    Maybe, but then i can double as a time traveller so its all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

People keep telling me to dress up as pocahantas because of my family and the whole native american but they neglect to notice my paler than the moon skin! (also no nice pocahantas costumes at a decent price! :( ) Other than that I have no idea! Kinda been toying with Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

A used tampon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

shivvyban wrote: »
    People keep telling me to dress up as pocahantas because of my family and the whole native american but they neglect to notice my paler than the moon skin! (also no nice pocahantas costumes at a decent price! :( ) Other than that I have no idea! Kinda been toying with Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz... :o

I saw a Dorothy one year and she looked fab and it actually looked like a pretty easy costume

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Kooli wrote: »
    I saw a Dorothy one year and she looked fab and it actually looked like a pretty easy costume

Actually I dressed as Dorothy ( When I was about 10 or 12 in a fancy dress) and had the perfect costume down to the rosey red cheeks and toto in a basket over my arm, and this other b*tch ( who was bout 16) won because she has real ginger hair. I still havent recovered completly so i think I need to take the costume out again and do it proud. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

barbiegirl wrote: »
    A very sexy pirate :-)
    Somalian?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The Dude! Cool AND comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I will be dressing up as wrecked tired after a days work man. I can be seen in all my glory on my couch drinking beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

cherrycool wrote: »
    I was thinking a lady bug, cos its easy and I'm not exactly rolling in cash at the moment to be indulging in flashy costumes.. black shorts and a red top! But does anyone know where I can get wings? So far the only ones I've found are bl**dy feathered fairy wings, I need red or black ones!

You can get black ones in Claires Accessories.....

Sorry that i know this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Dressing up as a WoW night elf warrior... any idea where I could get elf ears though, oh and good cheap purple body paint? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

not sure.

Perhaps some type of bear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

snyper wrote: »
    not sure.

Yogi?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

RubyLamb wrote: »
    Last I year I went as a gold digger... covered myself in gold glitter, gold dress, gold hair and spray painted a spade gold!

that seems like an awful lot of trouble... why not just put on a blonde wig & say you're heather mills?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

I do not celebrate Halloween, why do people celebrate this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ancient festival that began in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

snyper wrote: »
    not sure.

Good call.

I was thinking of going as sexual harassment panda (everyone wants to cuddle the panda)

Or alternatively a priest, with the name tag "pete o'file".

Ether way its all good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

im tossed between my usuals like playboy bunny or nurse **yawns** or policewoman complete with handcuffs, maid, cheerleader, or sexy witch! still not sure! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'm dressing up as pikachucheeks

hey there...
    EDIT: OH DEAR GOD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Good call.

I was thinking of going as sexual harassment panda (everyone wants to cuddle the panda)

Saw someone doin this in a giant mascot costume they got from somewhere last year! Very funny. Looked sweaty tho... appropriate i guess :)

Dunno yet, im thinkin Kitana (Mortal Kombat) cuz its easy, all i really gotta do is tick some spikes onto fans, should have the rest lyin about somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Do girls ever wish they go as full on horror outfits or is it really (to quote Mean Girls) "the one night of the year when you can dress like a complete slut and nobody can say a word" seems its always just sexy versions of nurses, witches, cats etc, last year a girl I saw went as Lisa Trevor from Resident Evil, it was ****ing awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Have a few ideas laid out right now, not sure which i'll choose (better get on it tho lol):pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm dressing up a ladybird :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

i was bosco last year it was gas!!!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

browner85 wrote: »
    i was bosco last year it was gas!!!!!1

So you were dressed as a tranny then! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

bosco ant no tranny!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

*considers making implant joke before someone else does*
    zuroph wrote: »
    hey there...
    EDIT: OH DEAR GOD!

:(

:(
    dont :( it was a compliment! I was happy til it was only someone disguised as you! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RubyLamb

that seems like an awful lot of trouble... why not just put on a blonde wig & say you're heather mills?

I dunno, my fully functioning legs may have confused people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Michael Myers.

Advertisement