Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for skilled carpenter

Options
  • 05-10-2009 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I am looking for a skilled carpenter to build a custom tv unit. I emphasize a lot on the word skilled. You must have knowledge and experience with bending MDF/Chipboard, and with veneer. I say this because the unit I require is completely round. I will have drawings and dimensions, purchase the supplies and obviously pay for your time.

Anyone interested please pm me with your hourly rate and details.

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Hi there, I have had experience in making round cabinets, I'm in Galway, I charge euro15ph. I have access to a full workshop and tools, what veneer are you considering? Jonny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

If you were concerned that I am not local I have no problem with travelling to Dublin and meeting to discuss, I can go over design and scale in person then assemble in Galway and deliver. Also, the price for job is negotiable.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mr Woodcraft

HI there,

If you are still looking for someone to make that unit Take a look at our website and you will see some of the work we do. We do quiet a lot of bespoke pieces. If you are interested in discussing it further you can email me from the site.

http://www.woodcraftireland.com

Advertisement