Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have we gone full circle ?

• 05-10-2009 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

And no I don't mean that superb band who backed up the beatles and are still prob the best tribute band to the sixties in the world. (John Keogh is on one of those shockin' RTE yokes.)

What I mean is, I was in the local today and I saw a girl (ok barperson) wearing black trousers and a black shirt and it was much sexier than a girl in a mini and high heels. That was sexy when it was something you did for a wedding.
    So I suppose my question is, will girls start wearing duffel coats to turn the lads on? It'd be a bit wierd.

Oh no, I always dress as catwoman. Yeah but in my mind you do some filing don't you?

In a plaid skirt...fap,fap,fap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

/goes to get blue swayed shoes :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

What I mean is, I was in the local today and I saw a girl (ok barperson) wearing black trousers and a black shirt and it was much sexier than a girl in a mini and high heels. That was sexy when it was something you did for a wedding.

Dont worry, it just means your gay :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭deisedude

And no I don't mean that superb band who backed up the beatles and are still prob the best tribute band to the sixties in the world. (John Keogh is on one of those shockin' RTE yokes.)

So I suppose my question is, will girls start wearing duffel coats to turn the lads on? It'd be a bit wierd.

Oh no, I always dress as catwoman. Yeah but in my mind you do some filing don't you?

In a plaid skirt...fap,fap,fap

Basically you want others to reaffirm what you are thinking so you can feel better about having a **** thinking about the bar girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Have we gone full circle ?

I dunno mate have you?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Wow. Really wierd answers. I'm nearly scared to go for a fap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Never be scared of a fap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If we went full circle we would be back to sack cloth by now.

Until I see sack cloth it's just a continueing trend of recursion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

robbie_998 wrote: »
    There's actually 8,250 hits on google for "blue swayed shoes"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

add it to the **** bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What I mean is, I was in the local today and I saw a girl (ok barperson) wearing black trousers and a black shirt and it was much sexier than a girl in a mini and high heels.

She was supplying you with drink.
    That's always sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

robbie_998 wrote: »

they must be all over the place...

Advertisement