Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 Goalkeeping howlers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yikes. Bad stuff there. The real question is, why are you beating up on poor Sligo Rovers, hmmm? Seems a bit unfair with your premiership team! :D

I saw two yesterday where the goalie was backtracking, chasing a ball that had been lobbed over him. The ball stops dead several yards from the line, but the goalkeeper kicks it straight in. :o

Only seen two howlers though in all my games. Honestly, I Don't see what all the fuss is about. The keeper AI seems excellent to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

In fairness that right there is shocking but until that happened i thought the goalkeepers were pretty good, i mean imagine you lost a match in the league because of that, you'd be raging.

oh and yeah poor sligo, i decided i wanted to test out my virtual pro and picking a crap team for his debut seemed the best choice, your not going to start him against barca now are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

passing is ridiculous too and shooting and crossing, everything has been made alot harder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Is that link not loading for anyone else? the site has been dicky for days it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Is that link not loading for anyone else? the site has been dicky for days it seems.

Yea it wont load for me either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Kirby wrote: »
    I saw two yesterday where the goalie was backtracking, chasing a ball that had been lobbed over him. The ball stops dead several yards from the line, but the goalkeeper kicks it straight in. :o

Was that the one in our club match? Possibly the funniest thing ive seen in Fifa..the keeper backtracking to get the ball which was going to stop before the line and be easy for him to pick up, instead as the ball comes up to meet him he hits it with his knee as he stretches out his hands to catch it and knocks it into his own net..priceless..even had the other team laughing at it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Don't have video unfortunately. Was playing in the Manager mode against AI. Snowy conditions. AI punts the ball long from itself its own half. Bounces and seems to skim from the ground, up over keeper (edge of box) and in. Thankfully I was winning by two or else!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Just like to add my video to this was playing manager mode yesterday and I was just walking out after a shot and this happened. Remember its on Legendary.
    http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/10524696

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Just like to add my video to this was playing manager mode yesterday and I was just walking out after a shot and this happened. Remember its on Legendary.
    http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/10524696

I assume that was the AI as the keeper that threw you the ball and you scored yea?? Thats terrible goalkeeping and AI!!

And the first video finally working again, and that is ATROCIOUS!! Hate when **** like that happens and you concede, not your fault at all and nothing you can do about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah of course I wouldn't post it if I threw it to him :D. I was just walking out not even looking to intercept it and he threw the ball to me, I wouldn't expect something like that on amatuer or the lowest setting but definitly not expecting it to happen on Legendary.

• Advertisement

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Yeah of course I wouldn't post it if I threw it to him :D. I was just walking out not even looking to intercept it and he threw the ball to me, I wouldn't expect something like that on amatuer or the lowest setting but definitly not expecting it to happen on Legendary.

Yea figured it wasn't you was just double checking ha! :D

Advertisement