Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can we get a petition to drop cudicini

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

im so p***ed off that cudicini is still in goal. countless times in the past few games i have seen him make mistake after mistake. every time a corner or free kick comes in im nervous when i see the strikers towering over him in the box while he flaps around endlessly

would harry listen if i gave him a call :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

I was def surprised Harry chose Cudicini For Gomez against notorious high-ball merchants Bolton! Gomez much more suited to coming for crosses and high balls!

I'm certain BAE left the cross for the 2nd thinking it was Cudicini's to take - Gomez would have caught it with one hand and launched an attack for Spurs!

So ye, based on the weekend, i would agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

im convinced of that too. BAE clearly left the goalie to come for it. cuducini wasnt tall or fast enough and didnt get there in time. it was a shocking goal to give away. defoe had just come on and we would prob have won it if that goal hadnt gone it. as you said gomes would have palmed away or caught and launched an attack

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

He shouldnt have left it. Unless the keeper calls for it he goes for it. No way Cuddicini told him to leave it. Schoolboy stuff. I really dont think he liked the look of Davies coming in at 90 miles an hour. Even if he did think Keeper was coming for it he should have got his body between the forward and the ball allowing keeper time to pick it up.

In saying that I also think Cuddicini was afraid of getting bashed into the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

yeah i know. dawson would have pushed himself to the limit to try and get that away. BAE is still a bit lazy in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

I'm certain BAE left the cross for the 2nd thinking it was Cudicini's to take - Gomez would have caught it with one hand and launched an attack for Spurs!

defenders should never leave it unless there is a call. he should be going or it unless keeper says otherwise

• Advertisement
Advertisement