Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xfactor final 12

• 05-10-2009 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Just wondering whats your views on the final 12 in the Xfactor....Personally im loving stacey and that lil cutie lloyd:D

And what do you think of the irish twins....is louis mad?????:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Just wondering whats your views on the final 12 in the Xfactor....Personally im loving stacey and that lil cutie lloyd:D

GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Wrong Forum Dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Certi Layla!!

sorry im a newbie what forum should i have it on? feel free to move!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SabrinaHepburn

I think that this year is going to be a great show!! Fingers crossed the twins get voted off first.....

jackncoke wrote: »
    GTFO
    Somebody most be having a bad day:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

This thread sucks dick like that guy from boyzone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Didn't know that there was a "Sh1t Forum".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

This thread sucks dick like that guy from boyzone
    Ronan? Explains why he was Louis partner in the final selection. Pair of bennys!

This thread has about 100 websites associated with it... Im writing for a magazine and i was just generally looking for peoples opinions on the program. a bit of friendly chat but i will be sure to mention what a bunch of arrogant people comment at boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Yes Louis is mad, I thought that was common knowledge!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=566 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

This thread has about 100 websites associated with it... Im writing for a magazine and i was just generally looking for peoples opinions on the program. a bit of friendly chat but i will be sure to mention what a bunch of arrogant people comment at boards.ie

you just ended up in the wrong forum...

This place is not for people who are easily offended. or teh gheys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Im writing for a magazine

Ssssuuuurrrreeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Then get off your bloody arse and do some real journalism, go out, meet people on the street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tut tut..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement